Rules of Entry
- The monthly ScreenShot Competition (SSC) will open for entries at the beginning of each month, as soon as the previous month results have been released. It will close again at midnight on the 24th of the month, UK local time.
- Screenshots must be uploaded using the Club's SSC System entry process.
- Each entry will be posted anonymously in a locked monthly competition topic in the forum by the SSC Manager.
- Each member may submit one screenshot for each month's competition. They can change their entry as often as they wish until the closing date, or may withdraw their entry.
- A caption must be included with the entry, but must not be embedded in the image.
- An image may be any rectangular shape and size, in a Windows recognised graphics format, (JPG, GIF, PNG) with a maximum file size of 1024KB.
- Screenshots may be edited before submission to crop out Windows frames, menus, and text added by Flight Simulator. Colour enhancement, retouching, or other edits will not be permitted. Non-approved editing will result in disqualification of that screenshot.
- Any screenshot entered must have been taken by the member submitting it.
- Screenshots must have been taken during a Club Qualifying Flight as defined in the general Club Rules. This may include the time before and after flight during which the member is online.
- Screenshots must feature, or be taken from, a light aircraft as defined by ICAO, except where a Club Qualifying Flight allows for heavier aircraft, such as, but not exclusively, during a 2-4-CIX display.
- It must be clearly apparent from the screenshot (and not from any explanatory correspondence) that the photograph was taken in compliance with rule 10. Screenshots which do not include the pilot's aircraft or part thereof, or another member's light aircraft, must include some other element which clearly identifies compliance with rule 10.
Version 3.6 1/10/2015