Aberdeen Dyce Airport is located 5nm North West of Aberdeen city centre in the area known as Dyce.
This chart show the Club's flying activity at Aberdeen Dyce over the last two years, as reported by our members using our PIREP facility.
Airfield charts and information are available from the
and/or from the Club's Aberdeen Datasheet
- ICAO : EGPD
- Elevation : 215 ft
- Located : 5 miles north west of Aberdeen.
- Runways : 16/34 1953m x 46m : 05/23 476m x 46m (Helicopters only) : 14/32 581m x 46m (Helicopters only)
- Radio : ATIS=114.300, TWR=118.105, APP=119.095/128.305
- Nav Aids : VOR ADN 114.300, ILS/DME: I-ABD 109.90
- VRPs : Banchory, Inch, Meldrum TV Mast, Peterhead, Stonehaven, Turriff
- Website : Aberdeen
Airport - Wikipedia.